PE C0A 1R0
Join us on the Montague Waterfront in the Town of Three Rivers to kick off and celebrate Summer Solstice!
Join Chef Michael Smith and the talented local chefs and brewers in Three Rivers for an epic evening filled with hyper-local seafood, craft beers and live music by the Love Junkies. Discover all the Montague Waterfront has to offer as you stroll to and from local restaurants sampling seafood hors d’oeuvres. From there, you will be seated for a multi-course seafood dinner featuring Prince Edward Island lobster, local beer pairings and the Island’s favourite party band . This event is the perfect kick-off to summer!
Tickets are final sale, event goes rain or shine. Walking required, so dress for the weather!
Tickets are $79.00, plus tax and will increase to $89.00 plus taxes and service fees effective June 1st. Get your ticket now, we expect this event to sell out!!
- Multiple Action Stations Featuring the Local Chefs of Three Rivers
- Steamed Island Mussels | Chef Michael’s Oyster Bar | Charcuterie | Island Seafood Chowder | Copper Bottom Beer Samples
SEATED MULTI-COURSE DINNER AT BOGSIDE BREWERY
- Chef Michael’s Farm Salad | Your Homemade Dressing | Frills & Flourishes | Bogisde Beer Pairing
- June Snow Crab | Shaved Culatello Ham | Rhubarb Mostarda | Buttermilk Biscuits | Bogside Beer Pairing
- Smokehouse Lobster | Herb Croquettes | Black Garlic Aioli | Foamy Lobster Bisque | Bogisde Beer Pairing
- Wheat Beer Brulee | Spent Grain Blueberry Biscotti | Bogisde Beer Pairing
A vegetarian option is available upon request.