Become A Member
We believe the importance of festivals and events to be the social and economic development of our communities. By working together, our organization strives to promote and improve the professionalism and popularity of festivals and events across Prince Edward Island.
The following are some of the benefits you will typically receive as a member of Festivals & Events PEI.
- Access to a full profile and calendar listing on www.festivalspei.com where you can add unlimited event information including photos, website links and press releases
- A minimum of one (1) event listing in the Festivals & Events PEI advertisements in The Guardian
- An event listing in PEI’s arts and entertainment guide…The Buzz!
- A minimum of one (1) event listing in the Festivals & Events PEI advertisements on selected local radio stations
- Preferred coverage by selected local radio stations Summer Cruisers
- The opportunity to participate in selected local radio stations prize giveaway promotions
- A festival listing on Festivals & Events PEI Facebook group and Twitter account
- Festivals & Events PEI also runs generic website advertisements on The Guardian, The Journal Pioneer, The Buzz & selected local radio stations websites which serve to drive readers to www.festivalspei.com for specific event information
Communication / Networking
- Access to event organizer-specific information on our online members-only section
- A copy of our quarterly online newsletter, Festivity, which features networking contacts, updates on board activity, profiles on new members, helpful hints for event organizers and information on funding opportunities
- Membership meetings & seminars where members can share ideas and learn from guest speakers and industry panels on how to improve their events
Sign Me Up!
Membership in Festivals & Events PEI runs from January 1 – December 31. The deadline for event information and membership dues is March 31. Members may sign up at a later date, but may not be guaranteed inclusion in all marketing.
For more information or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.